- Do you own New Mexico Real Estate in the Silver City Grant County area?
- Request free Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) today.
- How does your home stack up against the competition?
If you don't know how your property compares to other properties that are up for sale, you're at a huge disadvantage when you prepare to list.
Over valuing or under valuing may cost you money when you sell
- The CMA is not an appraisal, and should not be thought of as one.
- It's a listing tool designed to better educate sellers on the potential range of selling price for the current market.
- CMA's may also be known as Broker Price Opinions, BPO's.
If you are going FSBO, you'll absolutely need the formal appraisal to set your price. Realtors use the same data, but can only provide a range of estimates for the selling price.